Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sand Baby


We were able to spend some time in a thing called "sand". Jude has seen it before, but at the stage when all he wanted to do was devour it, so for the most part we stayed away. But now, he only kind of ate it, so he was a free man! 






You may have your thoughts regarding shows like "Teen Mom" and my potential to be in them- though you would be sorely mistaken- but it is become more and more clear that age has no effect on how charming your offspring may be. This, dear friends, family, and facebook strangers alike, it how Jude smiles. When you say smile for the camera you get this. Try to tell me this isn't so cute. 







That's what I thought. 










The California light really just is a good look for the bug, don't you think? But, like any good plus size model, he really can work any light. 






And in response to popular demand- demands maybe made by myself or my mom- here is a picture to just remind you how big Jude's eyes are. You're welcome, me. 

4 comments:

  1. So funny!!! The second picture is priceless. I hope Jude smiles like that for the rest of his life. And I mean until he is an old man, which is convenient, because it reminds me of a toofless old man.

    I love this little bug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light makes Jude look so contemplative. I think the California air is good for him. He needs to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude the Flirt does NOT need to live around California beach babes!

    Photos 2 & 3=to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first three photos make me ache-y to see Jude. They're soooooooooo adorable and so quintessential Jude.

    ReplyDelete