Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Babysitting.



Well, here it is. One night Jenaeth and I babysat for Marin. I put Jude to sleep and when I came out, all hell had broken loose. Jenaeth went to put a diaper on Marin (which did not happen) and "somehow" he got his hands in the diaper cream. 






This was something new to Marin, and altogether very exciting. 






After this, I took a video which I cannot upload because of peenie-weenie privacy laws, but let me tell you about it. Marin ran around with diaper cream on his hands and I told him "just don't touch things like the couch" to which he promptly responded by running over and touching the couch and subsequently throwing his whole peep sized, diaper creamed body upon Jenaeth's bed. Oh well, ever heard of karma? 






Oh yeah, then this happened. When we were cleaning up the diaper cream Marin was running from his room to the bath (which still had water from rinsing him of his own diaper cream) and dumping his non bath toys into the bath. 






Note the stuffed animal bear. 
Then we just let him survey his kingdom. 





I guess what we learned is that when Mom and Dad leave, Marin's in charge. 

4 comments:

  1. Marin still talks about putting diaper cream on his face with Aunt Jenaeth. I think he thought that was the activity Jenaeth had planned for the evening for him. And I'm pretty sure that he plans to do it again the next time Jenaeth comes over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess what we've learned from Jenaeth's bed karma is that payback's a stitch.

    Isn't this the same "all hell broke loose" night during which Marin fell and almost broke his arm?

    Seeing Marin with that bat and that threatening expression, I see that he's not only in charge, he's also the ENFORCER. Be afraid, be very afraid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he's just staring at his white little hand like hmm...that color looks pretty good on me. But Jenaeth's expression says it all. lol!

    Judging by these pictures Marin is very good at taking advantage no-parents in the house.

    Well done, Marin. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And STILL Jenaeth wears her fancy clothes...so silly.

    ReplyDelete