Friday, March 23, 2012

Snow Nom Nom.


Due to privacy settings set in place by Robert, this is the best bath pic you are really going to get of Jude. Or I guess of Robert, but I think we can all agree that's probably for the best. 






One night I let Jude eat some cottage cheese with his hands. He liked it, sure. But what he liked the most? Discovering that wiping cottage cheese hands on black pants left a mark. In other news, I wore those cottage cheese pants after the incident more times than I care to share. Or care to remember. 






Cottage cheese is good, but this...this is the life. 






Nom nom. Who needs to go in the cold outdoors when you can literally have cups of fresh delicious snow delivered to you whenever you make this face? 






I don't know, I think it could use some sugar. 






But I'll give it a second try. 

2 comments:

  1. I seem to recall seeing a picture of Robert in his undies. Maybe that was before the privacy policy was put into place. Maybe that's why the privacy policy was put in place. I can't tell you how gross that cottage cheese story is. I can barely feed Marin yogurt and slices of American cheese. I don't think he'll ever get cottage cheese from me and certainly not on his hands or my pants. Jude is so cute with his cup of snow. It's Jude version of cup of joe. Now he just needs some of that Snow Cone syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jude just needs a dollop of chocolate on top of his snow to make a perfect dessert--or a shot of espresso.

    ReplyDelete