Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back Home


After a wonderful trip to sunny cali it was back home. On Jude's birthday, Gooma and Goompa came by and evidently fed him cake pops. How sweet!






Jude has graduated from his baby bath and actually now really enjoys a good shower, but for a while the bath served as an excellent little man's chair for him. 






Seriously dude, give me that. 






Yeah, he got the toy, so what? Would you test a man that looked like that? 






It feels good to be a gangsta

3 comments:

  1. I think there should be an award for fasted comment posted. Have you ever noticed how I post a comment about 13 seconds after you post? Do I win a personalized Emma craft? Jude is such a tough cookie in his camo! I think his Dopey ears make him look even more intimidating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not considered either hip or gangsta by SOME, but I don't think gangstas wear camo-dino jammies and sky blue shades. I think Jude wears his sky blue shades to conceal his secret weapon. No, I'm not talking about a gun. I'm talking about his spell-casting alien eyes. Aliens have to be forgiven for knowing even less about gangsta garb than Gooma.

    I get an award for posting the longest comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude only has to fool Briasson into thinking he's gansta. And, I don't know, it looks to me like he got what he wanted. But if he ventures out into the real world Jude may be disappointed. Not everyone is intimidated by a slightly pushed-back hat and elf ears.

    I for one think it is a very cute look. Maybe not exactly what Jude was going for.

    I get a prize for the best overall comment. I think that's a category. :)

    ReplyDelete