Monday, March 12, 2012

Bath Baby Shenanigans.


While we were in California the boys took nightly baths together. If I recall correctly, they always went swimmingly. 






But really, what could go wrong? When you have eyes like this, and a head circumference like that, the outcome is always sweet. 







Okay, but really. Is this real life? Sometimes people ask me if he is a girl. Can you believe that? With his masculine physique and muscular biceps- NOT TO MENTION his obvious boyish charm, what a ridiculous question. Once, someone even asked me if he was a girl while he was wearing camo shoes and clearing playing with a boys toy. Yes, that's my daughter wielding a life size sword. 






Gender mistaking woes aside, look how cute this melon head is. And his father can be happy about the strategically placed cup. Boom. 






This was a picture I snapped one morning outside of their window before Marin woke up. This was THROUGH A WINDOW. Isn't that crazy? Maybe I should include a picture of what I see through the window in the morning in Illinois. Let's just say that if you weren't suffering from seasonal depression before, you soon would be.

2 comments:

  1. The boys were always such angels in the bath. And thank you for putting a plug in for our beautiful sunrises. The Niphakis B&B will be seeing some more guests soon, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the first photo, Jude, as always, looks so sweet and naive, never suspecting the havoc that may ensue at any moment.

    When you look at Marin in the second photo, you might detect the first glimmering of impending havoc. Can't you see it, the vaguely threatening expression, looming behind the innocent, big-eyed, bug-eyed, doe-eyed Jude?

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the third photo, is Jude's head as long as his torso?

    Photo 4: Storm averted or storm over? I can't say; I wasn't there.

    Gorgeous sunrise, diminished only somewhat by the absence of babies.

    ReplyDelete