Saturday, March 17, 2012

Smiles


So it was during our California trip that Jude was really learning the command "smile". But all that hamming it up for the camera and smiling on command was getting Jude all the attention. NO THANK YOU. 






So once when I was talking pics of Jude smiling I turned to find Marin standing like this. Hamming indeed. 






Sometimes smiling is just painful. 






And sometimes it is tainted with mischief on the mind. 






And sometimes someone smells a gas. Just joking, it's just a smile. 






And sometimes it morphs into a growl. Or whatever. It's cute either way. 






Wait, how do you play? 






Ohhhh

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. One word: DRAMA. These boys are really working on their theatrical side and i love it! Such amazing pics.

    I could stare at these all day. Jude is trying to find his chinese roots in the fifth photo and I don't know if mischief is on Marin's mind. It looks a bit like rage. :)

    ReplyDelete