Monday, March 19, 2012

Boys Will Be Boys


Before Marin got "hurt", we actually had a lot of fun babysitting him. He even did a few miles to get out his energy. I think this was before the "accident" but after the diaper cream "incident". 







Just a couple nudies on a couch. Look at those bellies, wowie zowie.






Action shot. Look at those chicken legs. Bawk. 






Then Jude broke a curtain shade. Whoops. 






Then this happened...






Quickly followed by this. 






A grand finale of this. 






And of course...this. 

3 comments:

  1. If or when Jenaeth has a baby, she's gonna HAVE to start wearing sweat pants and t-shirts. Frilly dresses, crown jewels, and silken shawls will NOT do.

    Do my eyes deceive me or does Jude have an halo in the 2nd and 3rd photos?

    How can a boy with a halo destroy anything? I think you must be mistaken.

    I thought when I sent Marin a foam-padded hi-ya sword, the world would be a safer place...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is never a safer place when Marin is around. Or Jude apparently, judging by how easily he destroyed our curtains...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two boys in nothing but daipes. One with a hi-ya stick, another with a giant curtain shade. I'd say the possibilities are endless.

    I think they'd agree.

    ReplyDelete