Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Get By....


Overall, it was a wonderful trip. Everyone was always smiles and good times. 






See? Everyone. 






This is called "trick photography" where Marin looks like the size he should be and Jude looks like the tiny peep cousin looking up to his older cousin for counsel.  






Just doing some quick mapquesting to figure out the best escape route to take when the moms and aunts aren't looking. 






I get by with a little help from my friend.






This might be where the mattress game took a turn for the worse. Even more importantly, I see a butt cheek. 

3 comments:

  1. You've done it again- these pictures are classic. I didn't know the boys had some time alone with the computer. Was that when you and Jenaeth were babysitting? I love how Jude is giving Marin a helping hand on the bum. So caring. And the last picture is perfect! Why do I love pictures of my son falling so much? I don't know, but they make me laugh a lot. Marin saw that picture and said "handstand." Yes, let's call it that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last photo: Hilarious!

    If Marin had his hands placed under the bum of Jude, it would make me way more nervous than Jude having his hands carefully placed under the bum of Marin. Jude looks like he's supporting Marin. Marin would be catapulting Jude.

    Jude's smile looks surprisingly like his squint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd pic. A counsel meeting. Gandalf advising Frodo. You decide who's who.


    And how did you get that last shot! Crazy. But I don't think I would want to be there in the next scene. Unless, of course, Marin was his parkour move and had it all under control.

    ReplyDelete