Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Calm Before the Storm


Hey, quit bugging him. He's playing there and he wants no part in adult supervision. Oh well, let him live his life I guess. 






Just a small peep in a big kitchen corner.






Yeah, I think I like him to stay in that corner. Make sure he stays in that corner. 






Okay, he left the corner. Come on Jude, let's just go back to our corner and stay there. Okay? good. 







Note the size non-difference between the year apart boys. 






I think that you can probably tell that the steam is about to come out of marin's angry little ears. Luckily for you, I have such steamed pictures coming tomorrow. 






Who me? Take a gooooood look at this face before tomorrow's post.

3 comments:

  1. Strange that Marin would get angry with Jude since he always asks for Baby Jude to come into his bed. I think the only size difference between them is in their head. And I don't mean it's imagined. I mean Marin's head is the size of a small adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marin has got the 'boss' walk down with his little minion trailing behind him. Good thing Marin is such a sweet boy in his cute jammies. Jude has nothing to worry about. I guess we shall see.

    But I do see that Jude is living it up in the warmth of California. No clothes needed!! What a cute naked boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo #1: I love it because it's so rare to see Jude annoyed. I hate to tell him that he's not very intimidating. If he wants to scare anyone away from his turf, he needs to take some aggression lessons from Marin.

    Photo#4: Is that Marin and his minion, or Marin and his pet? Either way, the little critter is there to do Marin's bidding--or else...

    Photo #6: Those in the know can totally see the rage beginning to seethe beneath the surface. Jude, however, remains blithely ignorant of the storm clouds forming so close at hand...

    Photo #7: Is that REALLY the same Marin?! Yes, it is our sweet little lovebug!!!! How adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete