Friday, March 9, 2012

Buggin


Just peekin. And in the background it appears there is a pale little bug doing something that will cause 






A melon headed kid to start buggin. 

So much bug talk. How ironic. 






Stolen: yellow truck. Whenever Marin steals a toy he always checks back to ensure that the victim of his theft is left far behind in his miniature tracks. 






There are many things which bring my joy in this picture. First, look at that fat man in the background. He's so cute. I think he gets his physique from me. 
Second, can we take a minute to marvel at the outfit that is orange-on-orange? Yeah, I'm going to guess you've never seen that combination before. (Why that is, I'll never figure out because I for one think it brings out the anger-red in his cheeks)
Which brings me to point three, the anger red. Honestly, I'm beginning to think the anger is just a ploy to make sure he spends the day with a little anger red flush in his cheeks. It just looks SO good on him. I'm like, 99% sure I could market that color to NARS and get a new best seller. The other 1% says that showing this picture will just ensure that the world has more only children...






Hiding his teeth. Anger red and prune brown. Cha-ching, NARS. 

But seriously, if you want to pay me for the name titles or whatever, that's cool. 

Cha...ching.

3 comments:

  1. Don't we all experience a tingly mix of emotions when we see something about to happen that we just KNOW will enrage Marin? At least I do. I feel both a jittery sense of anxiety AND a little eager anticipation at the hilarious rage to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've caught Judebug mid-squint. I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude is being such a ham in all these pics, which seems to enrage Marin even more. What a chubby, prune-faced jolly guy innocently living his life. Maybe Marin is so angry because Jude doesn't get mad.

    ReplyDelete