Friday, March 16, 2012

Learning to Lounge


If his trip to California taught him anything, it taught Jude to do nothing. Thankfully, that is a skill I had always hoped that he would acquire so that we could do it together. 






But fancy that, it was his aunt Easten apparently that really brought out the lazy in him. Hey, rub my belly. 






The boys stayed well hydrated during their laziness by stealing each others water cups. I guess the water's always fresher in the other baby's backwash.  That's how that saying goes, right?






One time, Marin found the tampons. Jude decided he could take a break from snoozing to check out the game. See male audience? Real men are comfortable with tampons. 






Anyway, that game was fun but also? That game was tiring. I think we all can agree that Marcel the Shell said it best "Treats and snoozin. Snoozin and treats."

Well said. 

4 comments:

  1. Jude is my little puppy- scratch his belly and he'll lay there forever. Snoozin and treats indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! What kind of treats did Auntie Easten feed Jude? It appears she fed him a cantaloupe--whole!

    I was going to say that the boys will be well-prepared for a midnight tampon run after they're married, and then I looked closer at the photo. I'm not sure Marin can be trusted at Walgreens at midnight in the tampon aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude kind of reminds me of Marcel the Shell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cuddle- BUG to the max with his little belly peeking out of the shirt. He's got it down.

    It looks like Marin is about to belly-flop into the pool of tampons. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete