Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Helpful Rage


I'm not going to comment on who is stealing from who in this picture, though I think maybe Jude was stealing. But I don't know. I think also it is kind of easy to blame Marin. Okay, let's say it was Marin...






Look closely and you may see that it was MAYBE Jude stealing. You can tell by the rage on Marin's face. Jude was just trying to help, after all. 






It's fine though because Marin has some "cleaning" to do of his own. 






How wude. 









This is how Marin discovered that some of the fence was loose. First it enraged him, then he realized a perfectly acceptable escape route. It pays to be miniature. 

2 comments:

  1. It's good we have so many pictures from your trip here and our trip back to IL. It shows how often Marin has tantrums and how severe they are, and it shows that Jude isn't always as innocent as he pretends to be:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what I wouldn't give to see fully Marin's expression in the second photo! Imagine if that were Marin or Briasson holding that broom over Jude's head. What would have happened next...

    Fourth photo: "I'm comin' after you! Be afraid, be very afraid."

    ReplyDelete