Thursday, March 8, 2012

HURRICANE MARIN


Here is the confusion in this picture. Jude didn't quite totally understand the calm before the storm. But the real problem is that I'm not sure he understood the storm either. But nonetheless, the storm came in. 






And it was a big one. 





I think here you can tell that Jude is beginning to get it. 






You know those animations of a little devil and little angel that stand on your shoulders to tell you what is right or wrong? 

I ask for no reason, just wondering if you know. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!! And your story--LOL LOL!!!!!

    What is fascinating is that once you've been around Marin for a while, it becomes easy to detect the portends of an impending storm. There is an expression he has just prior to the expression in the first photo that tells those in his vicinity, "WARNING, WARNING!" You ignore that storm-precursor at your own peril.

    I wonder, is Easten a "storm-chaser"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen Marin make faces like that before. He's always such a calm child. Jude must bring it out of him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is SO funny! I think Jude knows what's about to happen before it does. He's holding onto the crib for dear life!

      Delete