Monday, January 9, 2012

Versatility


Sometimes a boy just needs a snack, am I right or am I right? 






It's winter in Wheaton which can only mean one thing: winter coats. Look what a peep he is in his puffy jacket! 






And, duh, you need a quick morning cuddle every day to start the adventures right. 






But it isn't all snow play and cuddling, a boy needs to get his reading on too. Robert saw a picture of Jude reading the other day and I couldn't have said it better: "He's really doing a phenomenal job at his independent reading"






But at the end of the day, when the studies are done, the cuddling is satisfactory, and he's full of stolen snacks, an average boy just needs a 3d movie. 

5 comments:

  1. He looks like such a little man in that puffy jacket! Seeing the picture of him cuddling with that stuffed animal makes me think... maybe if I wore a big stuffed animal costume he would want to snuggle with me all the time. Or perhaps just the dog mask would work. He's so cute doing his independent reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In what world does a coke and an raw potato constitute a "snack." Oh, I know, in a Dickensian world. Next thing you know, our starving little street urchin will have to sop wine up with a kerchief from the cobblestone streets--or come to Gooma's house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at his snack again: I see he also has a bowl of gruel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jude, my adorable little round pea, just popping out of his green pod.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Jude is pretending to be a chemist in the last picture. Micah might have a helper in the lab soon. Judging by the previous picture, I think Jude is a pretty serious little man when it comes down to getting stuff done.

    ReplyDelete