Monday, January 30, 2012

Carventures.


Car rides demand saltines. It is simply a MUST. 






As you can tell, they are a hit all around. 






GIVE ME SALTINES OR GIVE ME DEATH. 






This was during the yelling phase, where the boys thought it was super hilarious when they would both yell as loud as they could at the same time. Something tells me that was not the last we will see of this phase. 






Just one peep more, for giggles. 






EVERYBODY WITH ME NOW. 






Stop yelling. Be serious and give me your cracker. 






Wha happen? I think that Briasson's face tells you what happened. How rude. 

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen Jude make those faces- I love it! I need to be in the car with them. Believe me, there would be yelling... I'm pretty sure if Briasson could talk he would actually be saying give me saltines or give me death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are deceiving. It looks like Jude is actually larger than the colossal Briasson.

    And once again, Jude is singin' the blues, this time about losing his love to Briasson--that is to say, crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the roller coaster of emotions we go through on short car trips. It makes life exciting.

    I think it's hilarious that Jude, even in his car seat, is sitting as far as he can away from Briasson. At least he knows danger when he sees it.

    ReplyDelete