Thursday, January 12, 2012

1 year!


Look at that funny man, making his old man face and pointing. He has so many skills!






Like sitting in a bucket. Jealous?







Can your baby do this? Doubt it. 






Plus he can find stuff in it too. So whatever, he's advanced. 


But really! Today is sweet Judebug's birthday. We can't believe he is already 1! He is just the most wonderful blessing that the Lord could have ever given us and we are forever grateful for him in our life :) We love our baby bug. 





From just after he came home. I got a chance to have him nap on my on the way to and from California and it was such a sweet, sweet time. I miss it!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a tiny peep in that bucket! My sweet little already one year old peep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!! I neeeed to see him sleep--and order you around with his little old man face!

    ReplyDelete