Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life in a Box


Note: spilled milk on beer belly. Or milk belly. Whichever. 






Life in a box is relaxing. Yoga helps to ensure this as fact. 






Yoga helps to give you a toned booty- can't you tell? 






For a while Jude was really into yelling. Actually, Jude and Briasson, with help from Jillian and I were all really into yelling together all at once. Jude was the only one that chose to do so with his eyes closed, however. One time we were in TJ Maxx or something and Briasson and Jude were sitting in a cart together and they both started yelling. Just for fun. At the top of their lungs. It was definitely a sight. 








One quick yell for the road and we have it: classic bug. 

4 comments:

  1. I think Jude's toned booty has a bit of tinkle in the diap causing him to sag. You're dragging him down, man! The last two pictures are so perfect! It's looks like Jude is belting out some great song at the top of his lungs. Maybe he's singing Mr. Wiggles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jude is NOT singing "Mr. Wiggles." Jude is belting out the blues. He's singing Muddy Water's classic "I'm a Man" or is it James Brown's classic, "It's a Man's World"? Oh wait, I remember, it's Howlin' Wolf's "Built for Comfort."

    It goes like this:

    Some people are built like this.
    Some people are built like that.
    But the way I'm built,
    You shouldn't call me fat.
    Cause I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed.
    And I got everything the little girls need.

    He should teach it to Briasson.

    Taj Mahal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTCahksxHfE
    Howlin' Wolf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlBqo8Pco_A
    Willie Dixon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PfkXkbBTTQ&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jude is calling for Briasson. He probably heard from his crib two doors down.

    In the last picture Jude's face is definitely shouting "I'm wild and I know it! Wahooooo!"

    Such a cute-bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yelling is just about the only "wild" thing Jude does--or and an occasional angry, aggressive pince of Briasson.

    ReplyDelete