Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Perfection.


I know, I know. I really should stop the blog post right here. You aren't going to REALLY see anything after this, am I right? Yeah. I am. Here's the thing, this picture is literally a perfect representation of their relationship. I mean, I don't need to say anything else. Let's be real for three seconds, you've stopped reading this anyway. You are just marveling at the perfection that is directly above the text. Whatever. 






HI CABBAGE PATCH. 



This was before he lost his mind. 







Or at least before he lost the last bits of sanity. 






Jude loves entertaining friends when they are at a comfortable distance. I get it, bug, I really do. 







Seriously, if Jude knew what was happening directly behind him- that little, personal-space-less monkey drinking his cup, he would have lost his cool. 





Look at that pointy little tongue. He's just a medical miracle, isn't he? 






Don't be mistaken, this is not a kiss. Although it is how Briasson shows love. He shows love in 7 ways. 7 very sharp and shark-like ways. 






This is my nephew. And I love him. 

3 comments:

  1. There is only one word for Briasson's expression in the first picture- devious. He is a tricksy little hobbit, and I can't wait to get my hands on him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, too much hilarity on which to comment:

    First photo: Jude the Sublime vs. Briasson the ridiculous or Jude the Mature vs. Briasson the Maniacal.

    Second photo: How can he look so maniacal and act so ferocious one minute and then look so innocent and forlorn the next. "Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't."

    Fifth photo: "Bitties"

    Sixth photo: Amazing and so reptilian!

    Seventh photo: Imagine what Briasson would do if angry. Warn the nurses tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Jude is going to have many more of those annoyed-with -Briasson faces. What a cute bug Jude is in the fourth photo. Also, he LOVES when his auntie invades his space. It's one of his favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete