Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CALIFORNIA!


Finally, the time has come to show you the california photos! There are many, so get excited. Here is Marin saying "yeah california!" Or better yet "yea Auntie em!" But probably actually "tada!" 






For Easten's birthday, Micah stayed home. After he finished reading the riveting tale "CAT" (pun), he moved on to "You can count on monsters". Needless to say...it was an exciting day. Especially when Easten made micah tea and crumpets for his reading nook. 


Sometimes Marin would crawl after Jude and then tackle him. Well cuddle/tackle. Okay, let's go with cuddle. 






Jude escaping the cuddle sesh. 






Moisturizing is KEY. 


So excited to be with Auntie Easten and Auntie juh juh! But mostly with MARIN!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see all the pics! Jude is such a little bug in that last picture. I'm pretty sure he was excited to see me. He's my snuggle bug...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo 1: "If I stack up just a couple more baskets, I know I can reach the M & Ms."

    Photo 2: NERD ALERT!

    Photo 3: "Baby Dude CANNOT go in my dad's desk!"

    Photo 4: Ships that pass in the night--glowing with unearthly paleness.

    Photo 5: Multi-tasking Neander-tal style: First, moisturize. Second, snack.

    Photo 6: Auntie Ea-ea helping Baby Dude hold up his enormous, heavy sconce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jude. He is the object of so many games. Between Marin and Briasson, Jude will be at his wit's end. lol. Marin seems a bit more gentle than another baby I know.

    Marin's lips look very kissable smacking on his lip gloss. :)

    Smiley Baby Dude!!! SO cute. I love love love those babies!!!

    ReplyDelete