Monday, October 3, 2011

Stroller Ride


Yeah, he's too cool to pose for the camera. So what? He needs to make a call. So if you could leave him alone with his android that would be awesome. Bye. 






He was talking on speaker. "Have your people call my people. You should know I don't get out of bed for less than 10,000 though. Okay, I'll settle for milk." 






So what? You got one shot of me looking at you? Whatever. You're just another paparazzi and I know my outfit is fashionable today so I don't even care. 






How's this for an angle? It's my good angle so get a good shot of me like this. 



I want people to see my sweet side. 





Anyway all that modeling makes a boy need to do some manly things. How about play with a fan while it's on? Live on the edge. 

4 comments:

  1. You don't have to warn Grandma to leave his 'droid alone. I'll never take anything away from him again-EVER!

    And that's what his mischievous smirk is all about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy! He already knows how to love the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He kind of looks like Robert in the picture of his smirky face. I think it's the nonchalant, nbd attitude he inherited from his daddy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture from above is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete