Friday, October 21, 2011

Helpin Out


Quick snap of a hap and breast pump valve. He's a lucky boy. 






Briasson doesn't love the walker, but Jude thought maybe Briasson would enjoy it more if he moved a little bit. Briasson has a tendency to just hang out in it. Like a  bump on a log. Or maybe, I suppose, a bump in a walker. 






Briasson is nervous. Jude says, "relax, man. This is going to be fun" Something tells me this exact situation is going to be happening a lot in their lives. 






Look carefully and you can see that Jude has his concentrating face on, because he is just learning to walk with things like walkers, and pushing Briasson is something that is hard work. Especially when you wear footie jammies. Briasson is screaming. You can tell by his nosey. Isn't it so cute? Button nose. 






Here you will see the problem with footies. Jude is doing the splits. 






"YOU'VE GOT TO RELAX, MAN" Jude needs Briasson to be compliant. 






Okay, sit down. 






PINCE. 

5 comments:

  1. Ok, wow. Amazing post!!! So many comments...
    #1: Is hap shorthand for flaphappy? If so, I totally support that.
    #2: Don't the boys look precious in their matching baby blue jammies?
    #3: Not only is Briasson nervous, but his dad will be also if Jude is introducing so much danger into their lives.
    #4: Is Briasson screaming or smiling? It looks like he is squealing with joy at the prospect of actually going somewhere in his walker. At least that's what I like to think.
    #5: Jude is so flexible. I think we would all be more flexible if we did our stretches in monkey footie pajamas.
    #6: Get yourself together, man!
    #7: I think I'm slipping. I just need to grasp Briasson's long dark locks, and I will be able to get back to my feet...
    #8: Got it! Wow, how did you get such long silky hair, Briasson? Tell me your secret...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of their lives! Jude is on a mission and Briasson is doing his own thing. Could they be more perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with Easten: This is an amazing and hilarious post!

    Jude doesn't want to take Briasson for a ride. It's all just a subterfuge for his end game: pincing. And Briasson fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Just look at his gullible expression of delight at the thought of a ride...

    Like Easten, I was wondering what the heck a "hap" is? I think it's either the archaic word "hap" which means luck, or more likely, it's an abbreviation for "haploid" (an organism or cell with a single set of chromosomes). I think I saw Jude eating a haploid he found on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better not let Uncle John see the last photo--I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upon closer examination, I notice there's an adult facilitating Jude's assault on Briasson.

    ReplyDelete