Monday, October 10, 2011

Growing Up



Well Jude is growing up fast and decided he was ready to share clothes with Dad. But only polos. He's a preppy boy. 



PLEASE. GIVE. ME. PUFFS. 









Okay, okay it's true. He was wearing Dino jammies underneath. So he wants to keep a little of his childhood alive, so sue him. And go ahead, because if you remember correctly I've already posted the picture: Jude Morris, Esquire. 






Cords. Yum. 






Polos help him pince. 











Growing up is hard to do because you always get your hands  caught in your tshirt and then you can't pick stuff up. Life is hard, that's what everybody always tells you. 

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you should dress Jude in Robert's underwear, and then you can post a picture of both of them in their undies on the blog. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take another gander at Jude's head in the second to last photo and tell me he's NOT an alien--I double-dare you.

    You can fool some of your readers all of the time and all of your readers some of the time, but you can't fool me: I know the dino jammies are Robert's too. I saw him in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant to say third from the last ("Polos help him pince"), although the second to last and last photos are great alien photos as well.

    I want Jude to pince ME :( .

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about these pictures that reminds me of Yoda. Little Jude in his dress garment playing with an electric cord...kind of like a light saber. Jude is Yoda.

    ReplyDelete