Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nothing New


What? Because playing in the nude is so special? It's just life. Just normal, everyday (when Dad is home to cause such trouble) life. 






Robert really thinks it is just so cute for Jude to play naked for a few minutes before his bath. As you may see in a later post, I was justified in being worried, every day he does it... which is every day. 







Besides, who has time to worry when they have to think about holding up a stomach like that? 






Apparently he was also snacking. Life is messy. Whatever. 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, Jude has the dimpliest rump EVER! And what is the pendulous growth dangling above his pee pee? Methinks some crunches are in order.

    I assume "people" will now cease giving me grief about the "clothing optional" policy I had for my little ones.

    Second photo=second position: I see ballet in his future. It will remedy the pendulous pouch problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jude is such a roly-poly! He doesn't just have a dimply bum- he has a dimply everything:) I guess he takes after his mom in liking to be in the nude. I remember many a day with naked Emma in her early years... I have an idea for a blog post- a series of pictures taken with Jude and that giant plush egg toy. Clothing optional (for Jude). Please keep the clothes on Humpty Dumpty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just looks like Jude has a big belly. It's actually a six pack he is growing on top of his tummy. My little ball of muscle:)

    ReplyDelete