Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A very Happy Man.

Jude discovered the camera cord that was hanging down. He loved to suck on it. That's not bad, right?




How could you take it from this happy man??




Another staple in the "Jude's favorite ever" pile of things that aren't ever toys is the measuring tape.




One morning it was chilly and I had to quick get him in a warm outfit. It wasn't my most fashionable of choices, but he was sure happy about it.




Is there a happier baby on the planet??

4 comments:

  1. You see how happy he is when he throws fashion to the wind? Let that be a lesson to you. Just wait until he can pick out his own clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey and Clinton would be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I look at Jude's big innocent eyes, staring back at Mommy whilst noshing on an electrical cord, I'm reminded--again--of these words by Lady MacBeth:

    "Look like the innocent flower
    But be the serpent under't."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, do you see why I can't say "no" to my babies?

    ReplyDelete