Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pince

Jude is getting better and better at meal time. He actually enjoys it...I think.




But if a tiny speck of food drops onto his tray, it's pince pince pince. I don't think he knows yet that you can't pick up specks of liquid food.




Oh well! Still happy.




This carpet presents other pince challenges because it is such that tiny things go unnoticed, and apparently, un-picked up by the vacuum.




Jude often chooses to pince with his middle finger and thumb. If it then is too hard to get into his mouth, he rolls it between his fingers until it is perfect monching distance.

5 comments:

  1. Mincing with his middle finger comes out of his early life experiences of giving everyone the middle finger all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "pincing" with his middle finger. Jude will NEVER mince--well, he may mince his words and perhaps his food, but he may never take mincing steps. He is not a pantywaist--or an underpantywaist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just enlarged the last photo: Jude is totally exploiting crumbs to give us the finger!

    p.s. secret posting code word: "plopo" Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jude is such a pincer. I think Marin learned it from him because he has been pulling on my arm hairs lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't be surprised if Jude actually DID pince a droplet of water. He is the pince king. Except he's not a happy campy when someone discovers he has pinced something other than a puff in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete