Monday, September 12, 2011

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

Jude loves when I give him a cup of puffs. These cups are "no spill" but he manages to spill them every time. I know he doesn't look happy, but his eyes are so big and cute, I just added it anyway.




Cell phone.



Enough said.




I gave Jude a bath the other night while Robert was in class. I went to dump his toys in, and he wanted the toy container too.




He loved picking out the toys one by one. Hmm, what else is in here?




He's not greedy, he just wants all of the toys.

3 comments:

  1. Sound of Music reference. boom. You're welcome for that idea:)
    I love seeing Jude peek into places. And I think he loves peeking into places, so win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bet the first photo was taken shortly after returning from church yesterday :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude is one of the few people who can say that his eyes are bigger than his stomach--well, almost.

    ReplyDelete