Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BATH!


I've always been under the impression that it is just best to let Jude live. I mean, I get that he's a baby so there are limitations but for the most part- he's an adult. Or, whatever. He would love to spend all day naked. Unfortunately I cannot even begin to think about what our apartment would smell like if I let him do that. So for personal preservation, he has to wear dipes. But, right before bath, Robert will strip him down and tell him it is time for the bath and release him. 





And Jude knows just what to do. 





Don't even try to stop him, don't even try to take off his socks. When you've let the little pale man loose, it is game over. 





He's ready right away, even before the water is in the bath. He is ready before the bath is even in the bath apparently (you can see it still propped up). 





Oh well, patience is a virtue. Also, thighs like that are a virtue. I would know. 

5 comments:

  1. Is a high butt crack a virtue? What about a dimply bum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, maybe you kids will stop hassling me about not dressing you as kids. Rousseauian noble savages, that's what kids are--right, John?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least, Robert's dressed for a change--or IS he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Letting Jude roam free in camo socks alone is WORTH a stinky house. He is TOO cute.

    A high butt crack is definitely a virtue. The question is where Jude got this virtue of a high butt crack because I recently found that it is neither from his father or mother...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, I would say that Jude's dimply bum is a virtue. Do you also know about that firsthand? I guess Jude will follow in your footsteps and run around naked until about age 10.

    ReplyDelete