Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kitchen Helper

One morning I let Jude explore on the counter. First, he brushed his teeth. I mean, first, he brushed his no-teeth.




He also loved to look at the lights. Remember this picture in a minute, because later I will need to reference it.




He helped me bake. Kind of. He looks like a batter-licking kind of boy.




Sometimes Jude has the morning grumpies. He is perfectly happy unless I am not holding him or letting him climb on me, or sitting in my lap. I don't think he wanted to be put down. But in real life, this picture came before the lights picture (reference) and that made him quite content.




But life got real, and we needed coffee. Good Boy.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Jude could brush his man-breasts in the first picture. And who doesn't have the morning grumpies sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lights picture reminds me of me sometime in high school.

    "Morning grumpies" reminds me of Easten until she graduated from college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude will not only be a batter-licking little boy, but he will also be a toothpaste smearing, desitin-covered little boy. Oh sweet, innocent Judebug:)

    ReplyDelete