Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So Right.


Look at the chunky, hunky little man. I have such a crush on him! I have to go, I'm going to squeeze his cheeks. JEALOUS?? Yeah. Thought so. 







Just doin the laundry. And actually, Jude is usually as dirty as old laundry so incidentally, this joke works. 






For some reason, when Jude was playing piano with grandpa, it looked differently than with John...suspiciously wrong. But also, so right. 






Although whichever way he plays, one thing remains the same. You need to shut it when he's performing. You're lucky he even lets you in the room. Don't push it. 






Yeah, I didn't "excel" in  el piano but I'm like, 95% sure this isn't right either...






BUT THIS IS SO RIGHT. Why he won't keep hats on is beyond me. Why the only hats he sometimes keeps on are always jokes, well that is because he has an amazing sense of humor. Sorry, I brag. 






Nom nom. 

2 comments:

  1. Those last two pictures of Jude are too much! He is such a heart-breaker in the first hat picture. Keep the girls away... And he looks like such a sweet, precious little baby in the last picture. Just trying to get a tiny snack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my two littlest golden calves (one is more pearly than golden)...

    I agre that the last two pictures are too much, but the last one makes me a little sad: He looks a little forlorn--like he neeeeeds his Gooma.

    ReplyDelete