Thursday, December 1, 2011

Glasses Bound


We are building a table, and Jude is such a good like wood working helper. Boring tasks like sanding are much easier with a polky dot peep. 




  
I recognize that this is not his most manly of outfits, but it's warm. Listen, if uncle John can survive after patent leather shoes and ladies undies, I think Jude can make it through this. 





Between Robert's cone shaped eyes, and my near blindness, Jude is doomed for glasses. I hope he wears them when he is little if he needs them because little kids are cute in classes. Anyway, we tried it out with his 3d chalk glasses from gooma. 






I do think that if he has glasses as a kid, it may be hard to get him to wear them. 





Unless I hold him down. Oh well. If we homeschool, that will be my job. 






A quick pic of the rapid escape which occurred moments after he ripped off some foreign peeps from him mobile. So naughty. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, when did John wear patent leather shoes and women's underwear? I don't remember hearing about that. The glasses are perfect! They frame his cute little face so well, and the color is very becoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EASTEN! You're in the photo with John wearing your patent leather shoes and underpants!

    I love the image of homeschooling as a straitjacket, but I'm not sure you'll be successful at holding Jude down. Bugs and aliens have a way of getting in and out of places mysteriously.

    Just imagine our Judebug with his big eyes, shy-guy pose, dimples, AND spectacles. He's gonna melt the hearts of mommies everywhere.

    ReplyDelete