Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Elf


It's a well known fact that Jude is a Christmas elf, and Briasson a christmas reindeer. I guess that leaves Santa or the Grinch for Marin. Jude recently wanted to play the part a little more thoroughly. 





I can't play right now, I have to get back to Santa's workshop and make some wooden toys. 





What? A candy cane? Okay. I can take a break. 





Alas, the children need their toys. 





Listen, it's just a fact. Elves are sad when they need to work instead of snacking on Christmas goodies. He knows it. But don't worry, he soon took off his hat and was a much jollier fellow. 

3 comments:

  1. He is the cutest Christmas Elf-bug ever! He reminds me of that elf who wanted to be a dentist in one of those claymation movies. As for Marin's persona, he has the belly for Santa, and his personality can go either way, jolly or grouchy, depending on a lot of factors. But you can make him happy again with cookies, so I guess that makes him more like Santa. But he would probably like to steal everyone's Christmas toys, so I guess that makes him more like the Grinch. But not out of spite, so maybe that makes him more like Santa. I suppose it's a toss-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think Jude looks like a cute little elf?! I think he looks dope--cute as button, a dope button, a nubbiny button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this is the way Jude insists on wearing his hats all the time. He's SO cute with little pointy ears!!! Jude the Elf has a nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete