Monday, December 19, 2011

Treats and Snoozin, Snoozin and Treats


Okay so this post won't have anything about snoozin, but If you don't like Marcel the Shell, you may as well not be reading this blog. Come back when you get a life and watch more youtube. Just joking. But anywayyyyyy, the treats. 






Briasson inches ahead towards the coke, but have no fear! Jude inherited "surprising bursts of energy" as a competitive tactic from his Dad, so Briasson better WATCH HIS BACK. 







Detour...make a quick funny magnet face. I know, I know, the competitive nature is so advanced and manly. 







Oh well. Until they are like, 2, we will do the "everybody wins" thing. BUT AFTER 2, its cut throat. One coke. Fight till the death. Also, no help opening it. 






There's something wrong here. Or something  right. I think that Briasson would argue that the only thing wrong is that the coke is caffeine free. Whatever, you don't need a pop top when you have shark teeth. Monch. 






But Jude got the real prize, courtesy of his very bad Grandma and Auntie. Very very bad. 






Although you can't get a body like Jude's without a little whipped cream once and a while. 

4 comments:

  1. Jude IS a little white puff of whipped cream: soft, malleable, pale, sweet, and full of fat.

    Jude is a 50 free-er; Briasson is more of a distance swimmer. Briasson is the tortoise; Jude is the hairless hare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!!!! This is probably my favorite post ever!! The pictures are so cute, and I love my little babies so much! But the truth is, you had me at the title. References to Marcel the Shell with shoes on are the best. Those last two pictures of Jude are absolutely classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jude would say differently of his grandma and auntie. That was the highlight of his Thanksgiving thanks to us and to his daddy, of course, who was squirting whipped cream into the little bug's moosh all evening:)

    What a cutie cream baby. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my list of adjectives that describe exactly how Jude is like Dream Whip, I forgot "dreamy."

    ReplyDelete