Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slippers and Milk


If anyone was thinking "Boy, Jude really needs a pair of slippers" then you would be WRONG. Because he has them. And they are too big so they will last a long time. And they are alligator. And everyone knows that anything made of alligator is fancy, expensive, and in good taste. So there. 






Who needs clothes when you have alligator slips and a knitting needle? 






I just think that they really "make" the outfit. I don't know, what do I know? I'm just the style dictator of this family. 





Nom nom Milk. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the slippers! Has Jude let Briasson play with his knitting needle? I think Jude is sticking it up his nose. I can't wait to see what John would say about that... I think Jude's eyes are as big and round as the alligator eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Hilarious sartorial post today!

    Steppin' out, trolling for chicks with his knitting needles, jug of milk, alligator snoozies, and magnetic dimple.

    Knitting needles and Briasson? Surely you jest. The question is, has John let Briasson play with plastic straws yet. If I'm not mistaken John allows Briasson to play with small pillows while wide awake--or and he allows him to savagely bite Jude with his shawk teef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Jude's way of scaring Briasson away. I just haf to weawr shawp teef on my feet then he'll keep his sharkie teef away from me.

    So cute. I can't wait for Jude to walk over here in just his slippers!

    ReplyDelete