Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dumpster Diving


A few weeks ago I decided to roast some delicious butternut squash for dinner. I discarded the inside goop and seeds, as I was supposed to. Jude later found them and enjoyed them for a delicious dumpster find. 





 Hmm. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be my snack, so even though I was just told "no eating" I think that I will eat it. 





Here you can see the kind of grasp he was using to ensure that his squash goop was safe. 






At least it's a veggie, I guess. 





My little cleaner, he always has to make sure that every bit is off the ground. Good boy...I guess. 





Here is a perfect example of the remorse that he feels when being so blatantly disobedient. 
Oh well. Who can stay mad at those puppy dog eyes. 

2 comments:

  1. That is such a hilarious series of photos!!!! He looks so innocent and so content with his mouthful of garbage. Imagine if he found something that was fresh and really tasty--like chocolate, cheese, cookies, or ice cream. I will NEVER be able to say "no" to doe-eyed Jude! He can have whatever his little heart buried within his chubby, pale flesh desires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boy loves his veggies! Marin won't even eat deliciously prepared veggies, and Jude eats garbage veggies. What's wrong with this picture?

    ReplyDelete