Monday, November 28, 2011

Help! I'm messy and stuck .



Help, I'm messy. I do not have a memory of how his food got like this, but does it really matter? This is Judebug's "it's not funny, clean me up" face. 





Then I let him know it was okay to just lighten up for three seconds, and he obeyed. What a good boy. 






THEN THINGS GOT CRAZY. Look at him. CRAZY. 





Help! I'm stuck in my coat. For some reason this 12 month coat is giant on Jude and his arms don't peek out and the part that is supposed to be under his chin is above his eyes. It's hard being small and partially bald. 





Again, we had the "lighten up" talk. I think it included "don't have a cow". Jude likes that expression. 

Moo. 





He gets that its funny. Plus he has a smaller coat now, so he was less worried about the coming winter months. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the bear jammies! Maybe I should try to tell Marin not to have a cow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert may have been feeding Jude. lol.

    Also, I think that coat is perfectly acceptable for Jude this winter. I can imagine him running, yes running, around in the snow with with just his big dough-eyes peeking out. And who needs mittens with arms that long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's caramel on Jude's button nose I get to lick it. And if there's nothing on Jude's button nose, I get to lick it.

    ReplyDelete