Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The vacation never stops.

So I understand you probably thought you had already seen enough of this dimply bum, but guess what...you haven't. So here it is up close and personal, just they way that high little butt crack is supposed to be.




And to all you black and white photo haters, guess what? Black and white. Like it, love it. Look how cute the bug is. These trees are all around Robert's house. They are cool, right? Right, Tax?




Testing out the (cold) water. I like this photo because if you look closely you may see a chilly bear (literally) and Jude's crazy uncle (we all have one).




Look at those chubby fingers! Jude's getting ready to shop in the husky section of the store. Too bad "the store" happens to be garage sales, and the "husky section" is anything that fits him and is less than a dollar.




Could he be any cuter? No, he can't.

3 comments:

  1. It's true- you can never have too much of Jude's dimply bum. I appreciate the artistry of black and white photos, especially when the subject is the aesthetically pleasing backside of my baby. I think John might be Marin's crazy uncle too, although there are so many good options. I think Marin might only have crazy uncles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo #1: Now I can see more clearly what Jude inherited from me....WAIT! Is that a photo of me at Deerspring?

    Photo #2: I am not a hater! Unlike the less-discriminating among us (crazy Uncle John), I simply think there's a place for color. I and God think so. SNAP!

    Photo # 5: Can't he wear his toupee to the beach?

    Photo #1: Think: sugar bread dough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST MADE PHOTO #3 giant! John won't let him play with a plastic straw or lay on the floor of Northbrook Court, but he will take him far out into shark-infested water?! Briasson is NOT chum!

    ReplyDelete