Friday, August 19, 2011

Neighbors.

John, Jillian, and Briasson all moved in just one room away from us and it has been just the very best blessing! Briasson likes it, trust me. Although it is typical to not be entirely sure if he is happy or sad or thinking about grass.




What's the big deal? I'm just walking around my walker.




Munch. This is Briasson showing Jude what he can do when he has three teeth...instead of zero.




And this is Jude showing Briasson how to "crawl"...well Jude's version anyway.




Hello Judebug.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Jude is trying to skip crawling so that he can go straight to running. He's thinking, "If I can just get up a little higher on my feet here..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jude's trying to show Grandma how easy it is to do a push-up. Grandma's thinking that Briasson's trick looks easier. I have no muscles and lots of teeth.

    ReplyDelete