Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cousin Marin comes to town

Jude's only older cousin Marin came to visit from California. Important note to all the people reading this blog who saw it on my facebook link but who I don't know- this is not my son. I do not part my son's hair down the middle. And yes, his mother really does make his hair like this every day. I tried to convince her otherwise, but what can you do? Plus, I guess the style suits his personality, right?




Alright so she doesn't do it every day, but I kind of feel like she should. Alfalfa Marin has a nice ring to it.




Here is a rare glimpse of the little monster with "food" in his mouth. Other than fruit loops this may be all he ate that day.




And by "this" I do mean baby swiss cheezits. Oh well, he's holding weight really well so I guess it doesn't matter. It's all the same if he's holding weight in his head versus his body...I think.




And this is the sweet face of the sweetest cousin around. Stay tuned for Part II where you will get a deeper glimpse into the life of Marin: Bully Extraordinaire.


Easten: I think that you should probably forward this blog page to everyone you know that hasn't seen Marin in a while.

3 comments:

  1. That is NOT Alfalfa! Don't you recognize the demon spawn of Ed Grimley?!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF1hDwJfGVU

    This is the best Marin series! All we need is the companion video of Marin's best tantrum ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, a rare glimpse at the eating habits of Marin. And a rare glimpse at what happens when Auntie Em does his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos to show his girlfriend...

    ReplyDelete