Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Exploring and Mess Making

Okay, okay. So this isn't the most flattering picture in the whole world. But too bad, because the little pictures I have to choose from are too small so I can't see if someone is mid-blink. So deal with it. Plus, Jude is so cute so whatever, take one for the team. Jude discovered how fun it was to climb in this little house right before we left!



Determination is key. It is something that Jude has.




My little athletic man can't just climb, he can run! This picture is so Judebug. He just zooms around in this car running at high speed. Also, crashing into ankles at high speed.




Of course when you read the title you thought that Jude was making a mess. HA! Like my little angel would do such a thing. No way, it was Marin.




Although his golden blonde hair does lend itself toward angelic type photos.

3 comments:

  1. What are you saying? I think Robert looks positively dashing in that first picture! You forgot to mention that Jude can also crawl. I can't wait to see that blog post soon. And if you think Jude will not be making messes you better think again. Marin is teaching Jude all his tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you mean "Crashing into CANKLES"?

    I'm not sure if Jude is looking determined...I think he's angry just thinking about having to go to parties with loud people. That's a problem in our family. It's a good thing for me that I'M his favorite person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easten, you're right. Jude has already discovered that John leaves lots of cords hanging out just within his grasp!

    ReplyDelete