Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Day in the Life of Judebug.

The boy has no time for pictures, there are things to do. Judebug can be very silly, but much of the time he spends exploring is business, not pleasure.




This grey day he had a cold and didn't want me to wipe his face after lunch. He was sick, I let him life his life the way he wanted. Can you blame me?




Plus when you get dreamy eyes like this, you wouldn't make him cry just to get a few measly prunes off of his face.




But when Dad gets home, its all fun all the time. Jude even got to peek in his secret stash of toys...the toy chest. Well I guess peek isn't the best word.




I can't think of a better word for it, though.

4 comments:

  1. Dreamy eyes, giant eyes, lizard tongue, bald pate, dimply bum...They're are all sorts of aesthetic reasons not to make our Jude-bug cry.

    I want to open MY Toy chest and find my little ball-y head inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen, I say let him life his life everyday- not just when he is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma & Easten,

    How, pray tell, does one "life his life"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jude found his favorite toy! The pink-hearted camel:) YES.

    ReplyDelete