Friday, April 20, 2012

Surgery


Jude recently had a little surgery, and YES he is wearing a hospital gown. So okay, I know he's cuter than anything you've ever seen. It's fine, I get it. 






AND YES. That's his pet zebra horse that he loves more than anything. Eat your heart out. 






EEE, I don't know about this surgery thing, people. 

Let's just go grab a snack instead...






Surprise, surprise, he was still sleeping when we let in. Typical Jude bug. 






Surgery is hard work. 






Try not to kiss those lips!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Those pictures are so sad and yet so adorable! Could his eyes be any bigger or sadder?

    I've never seen the immediate post-op picture, where you can see the red around his eyes from the tape. Why is there what appears to be dried blood on his nose? I hate that IV :(!

    I think Jude loves the giver of his zebra even more than his zebra. In fact, I'm sure of it.

    And NO, I will not try not to kiss those lips--EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too precious! Jude makes me want to go back and be a pediatric nurse... almost.

    ReplyDelete