Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big Boy


Sometimes Jude just looks like such a big boy nowadays. 






He even loves to read...even if it happens to sometimes be a wipes container. Oh well, he takes after me. 






He's telling you that there is a fish on that page. What can I say? We encourage imagination. 






THAT BOOK WAS AWESOME!






Smile, people. Life is good. Or...life is hard? It's hard to tell, but I think that life is good. 






Now he has 4 whole teeth! But in this pic he only had two. Who knew that just two teeth could be so handsome. Jealous? 






This is exactly why Jude doesn't get to watch TV. Space. Case. 

1 comment:

  1. I think Jude is looking older because he has so much hair. You probably need to brush it every morning these days. Either that or put on a headband which is apparently exactly what you did. Caption for #4: Why do I smile so much? Cuz it's worth it...

    ReplyDelete