Thursday, April 5, 2012

Finally Together



Once we thought that the flu had passed, Briasson came home to us! Here is my preppy little puppy. Soak him up people, because this is about as cute as he gets. NOT. 






Here is the 1 year old pushing the 2 year old peep on a lawn mower. It really seems like Jude always gets the short end of the stick. Oh well, conflict avoidance starts young I guess. 






Briasson came home, like I said, and things got weird. Also, look how cute the pug is. 






Nom nom, plain bread. Do you like my capri pants? No?  I'm going to kill you. 


\



Fwiends Fowever. 






P.U.P.P.Y.






Well, as fun as it is to be the "pusher" in all of the games, I think that the television is really calling my name. Bye, losers. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the one of Jude pushing Marin. Jude's in perfect form working out his thighs and Marin is happy because he finally has a little minion to push him on the tractor. And Briasson is nowhere to be seen. That's what I call a win-win-win.

    In the last picture, Jude's thinking, 'Finally clear. RUN FOR IT!' Little does he know, or probably care, he's being caught on camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jude and Briasson are just two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude would NEVER call anyone a "loser"! Do you not know your own son! Now Marin, on the other hand...

    Jude is eithr saying, "Run for it" or "Maka Paka is calling my name!"

    I just realized, preppy is totally Jude's style. And in two of these photos, he looks like a preppy puppy.

    Speaking of puppies, I never noticed how much Briasson looks like Juji!

    Marin and His Minion: there's a story that has to be written! I think it will be the story of oppression and ultimate rebellion.

    ReplyDelete