Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Solo Sillies


After a few days we realized that a little time apart was essential for a..."peaceful" time. It helped!...while they were currently apart. 






ANYTHING FOR A CRACKER.

Just like MAMA





Just practicing going night night. Zebra is essential. I know it doesn't exactly look like a zebra. How do I know? Because a woman in the airport asked what it was, I told her it was Jude's zebra and she told the BABY: "Well it doesn't look very stripey. I guess I'll take your word for it" Then walked away...

Gargh!





Anyway, POOL TIME. If they are micah's, Jude will wear them. 





Just gotta adjust them a little.

3 comments:

  1. I guess we know who is Jude's favorite uncle. Eat your heart out, Uncle John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evidently we didn't take Emma to the zoo enough because it's actually NOT a zebra. It's a pony--"Sherbet Pony" to be exact.

    How cute can one little short-legged swimmer be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jude looks so mischievous in those goggle. So adorable! I could just gobble him up.

    ReplyDelete