Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hats


Sunday night picnic is always a barrel of fun.





Cute ee Pa Toot tees. 


Can you tell that Jude is trying to get food out of Robert? Sweet smiles, sitting on laps, eggies please?





Jude, you can have one pretzel.




Jude loves making everything hats. Once I found Jude holding something that looked suspiciously like he had unscrewed an important something from something. That's as technical as I can be, but anyway...

he wore it as a hat.






Hat.
Watermelon.






He likes it, likes it.






Bucket hat.

Note: no clothes. Anytime.






Hats.

Kind of.

4 comments:

  1. I think Jude and Briasson need to lead an 80s-style exercise video, judging by that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I rarely see Jude stymied, but I think he's confused about how to eat those pretzels!

    East, I'm not sure if Briasson is the emblem of physical fitness. I'm not sure a detective could unearth his abs.

    I hate Robert for being able to make Jude laugh....I did once. I know I did. I remember it like it was yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alien wearing his space helmet--Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jude is swatting you away in the watermelon picture. He obviously wants to see himself in the mirror. If I were Jude I ALWAYS be smiling at myself in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete