Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NuNee


Last night Jude started desperately requesting nunee in a particular bowl. Neither Robert nor I had any clue what that meant. After further investigation, however, he wanted noodles. 





What a lucky boy! Pasta with canned sauce is my specialty!





What?! There are no more nunees?





Well I guess I can spare one more for my head. 





I just need to think about something happy to cheer me up. 





Okay, I've heard just smiling helps when you are feeling blue. 


And yes, this is his smile. It went better with the story to let you think he was mad but I simply can't. This is a smile and the world should know.

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest series ever! I think Jude's thought was 'smiling like a very old man makes you feel better.'

    I think that fits the last photo perfectly. lol!

    ReplyDelete