Monday, July 30, 2012

Mittens and Hair




Before we begin, let's just have a quick cuddle time. Sometimes in the morning, you just need a little lovin. 






But when all is said and done, all you need is a good pair of adult size mittens and a positive attitude. 






Hm. Less fun than I had expected. 






Removal is the name of the game, folks. 






And then there is this. This is the face of a boy who has taken a nap. 


Also? the hair of one. 






And this, my friends, may be the definition of a hot mess. 

4 comments:

  1. EXCUSE ME!! WHERE IS BRIASSON's HAND? indecent.

    Jude looks like he's getting ready for a baby boxing session. He's just waiting until Briasson get there to begin. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I didn't notice Briasson hand until I read the comments. I was too focused on the hair. Classic. Someone get that boy some pomade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't notice Briasson's hand because I'm so used to it. If Jillian is unavailable, Briasson settles for Emma and a couple of times even Gooma. Mommy and Daddy are going to have their hands full keeping Briasson's hands empty during adolescence. Homeschooling is looking better and better--no girls allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quote from Moby Dick: “Squeeze! Squeeze! Squeeze! all the morning long...I squeezed...till a strange sort of insanity came over me....Such an abounding, affectionate, friendly, loving feeling did this avocation beget..."

    ReplyDelete