Friday, July 13, 2012

Babysitting


First, here is a picture of Jude sleeping. I think we can let out a collective "Aww" and move forward. 





One time, we babysat Briasson for a whole evening. This happened right away. 





What can I say? You can't blame a kid for hating the paparazzi. 



But new tattoos are always a call to the paparazzi, he should know that. Celebrities...





When Jude woke up, he was in for a surprise. Briasson was over. Briasson's parents were nowhere to be found, Briasson got a new forehead tattoo, and plus they had matching outfits. 






Wait, is it right hewe?





2 comments:

  1. I don't think Jude and Briasson even need babysitters. Just leave them alone with some supplies, and they will entertain themselves. They only need some permanent markers, flour, water and snacks to refuel, and they'll be good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember getting a text with that tattoo picture as John and I were rushing to the senior banquet dinner. All I can say is that is put me at ease:)

    I want more of Jude sleeping, preferably with the tiger bum!!

    ReplyDelete