Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Butterball Boys


Something tells me that a little boy with his head stuck in a railing, necessitating rubbing butter on his big round head is in my future...






And something tells me that monster #2 will be there, laughing all the way. 






Or maybe, just maybe, we will have two butter heads. Unless Marin comes, then we will have two butter heads, and one baby that needs his head cut out with a chainsaw. 






But Briasson is right, it won't be his head that's stuck, it will be his larger than life midsection. Butter up that belly, I say!






Bwiasson, this plant is pwobably not safe to touch, so you touch it fiwst and just let me know. 



2 comments:

  1. I think you just don't want to admit that the boys are playing peeky-peeky, their favorite game taught to them by their favorite Aunt Easten. And I have a great idea- forget putting heads between railings. Let's just butter up all three of the spuds in the buff and let them have a big wrestling match. Three little greased pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. If Jude gets his head stuck in a safety railing, I doubt Briasson will just stand passively by laughing. He will see a golden opportunity for biting, slapping, and squeezing.

    2. Chain saw comment=HILARIOUS!

    3.Some might not know about Jude's reticence to touch greenery. He's a VERY cautious bug.

    4. The boys NEED to read "The Butterball Boys"!

    ReplyDelete