Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mix and Math


As you may be able to tell, I've been going through the photos that I had on my phone so they are kind of a mix and match of the plain old life of a bug. For example, here is a bug on a train. 


And yes, if you were wondering, he did say "wassup" to a man behind us, so it was a success. 






After a train ride to Goompas, the men had a relaxing coffee date in downtown Highland Park. How very north shore of them. 





Snap chat was created for pretty much this exact purpose. AM I RIGHT LADIEZ?!






Here you have a Christmas doll, bedhead included. 





In preparation for his new cousin, Jude spent a lot of time relaxing in her bassinet. I think a lot of preparation is key for a smooth transition, so we did the typical parenting tactic of "swim cap, pajamas and baby's bed" technique.


It didn't work. 


I wouldn't recommend it. 





This pose was his idea, and I'm going to be honest, if you have ever met him, this shouldn't come as a surprise. 






Sometimes all a young man needs is a library and a tween couch. 

2 comments:

  1. I miss snap chats from Jude. I mean Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goompa and Jude having one their regular chats. Jude has become Goompa's new 'silent nomad' partner-in-crime.

    ReplyDelete